lunedì 26 agosto 2013

REGARDING BOB, ERIK, HANS.... A PROPOSITO DI BOB, ERIK, HANS....

Remember when I talked about Frau Gerold's Garden?
Remember when I said that there are some nice shops around the place?
Good memory! ;)

Here I want to talk about one of those shops: STREET FILES -the one that most caught my attention and where I want to go and buy something A.S.A.P.  =D







As you c an see from the pictures, the shop sells clothes, accessories and shoes a bit bohemien-chic (definition just invented by me; please forgive ;) ) from different brands.

The first time I saw the shop it was closed, but I fell in love with some backpacks and bags from SANDQVIST ( a swedish brand) that I want to go and see from closer...

like HANS...


FOLKE...


HERR JUDITH...



and this gym bag INGO, that all alone is worth a tour at the gym!!
Visiting the website I have found some other lovely stuff, like this wonderful New Balance pink shoes


and this shirt for men with small penny-farthings




Aren't they lovely products? :) I think the shop is definitely worth a visit; what do you think?
See you there then!
Gio

Vi ricordate di quando vi ho parlato di Frau Gerold's Garden?
E di quando dicevo che ci sono dei negozi attorno al bar?
Bravi, che memoria!

Oggi vorrei parlarvi di questo negozio che mi piace molto e che presto vorrei andare a vedere da vicino ( da dentro, per la precisione) =D
STREET FILES
E' un po' in stile bohemien-chic, definizione da me appena coniata, per la gioia degli addetti ai lavori del fashion che sentiranno un brivido lungo la schiena ;)

Il negozio vende vestiti, accessori e scarpe, ma la mia attenzione era stata catturata da alcuni zaini della marca SANDQVIST (svedese); sono un po stile "alpino in montagna", ma li adoro!

tipo HANS...


o FOLKE...

o HERR JUDITH...


o questa borsa da palestra INGO, che da sola val bene un giro in palestra!! ;)

Curiosando sul sito, pero', ho trovato altre cose carine :)

tipo queste meravigliose NEW BALANCE rosa cipria

o questa camicia da uomo con tanti piccoli bicicli stampati


Che ne dite? il negozio merita una visitina, no?
Ci vediamo là, allora...
ciaoooo
Gio


NB: this post has not been sponsored in any way.


NB: questo post non è sponsorizzato




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento